6 + 2 Point Deductions

As much as it galls me to say it, I don't think we'll get anything back. Corrupt Premier League can't backtrack or it gives more credence to the idea of a regulator. Would love to be proved wrong, though.
Some poster stated last night at 1-0 up at half-time some corruption would put City back in charge of the game = a very dodgy pen .....

Some poster stated last night at 1-0 up at half-time some corruption would put City back in charge of the game = a very dodgy pen .....

Don’t think we can level a corruption charge at refs but I do think that there is a very definite bias (conscious or unconscious) towards the Sly 6 and even more so at the pit as witnessed by the sending off against Arsenal

As much as it galls me to say it, I don't think we'll get anything back. Corrupt Premier League can't backtrack or it gives more credence to the idea of a regulator. Would love to be proved wrong, though.

Yeah agree mate, everyone knows they are incompetent, they won't want to admit it to prove it. Regulation by Government is needed today, we are becoming the new Italy of the 80's.

Don’t think we can level a corruption charge at refs but I do think that there is a very definite bias (conscious or unconscious) towards the Sly 6 and even more so at the pit as witnessed by the sending off against Arsenal

Yeah agree mate, everyone knows they are incompetent, they won't want to admit it to prove it. Regulation by Government is needed today, we are becoming the new Italy of the 80's.
The PGMOL and their officials do whatever the PL tell them - it’s blatantly more than just incompetence and inconsistency.

Look at the penalty Brighton got tonight bs the one we didn’t get against spurs? Why do Brighton get that but we didn’t for exactly the same offence.

The PGMOL and their officials do whatever the PL tell them - it’s blatantly more than just incompetence and inconsistency.

Look at the penalty Brighton got tonight bs the one we didn’t get against spurs? Why do Brighton get that but we didn’t for exactly the same offence.
So where's the corruption?

Sounds like incompetence and inconsistency to me.

Probably more so the unconscious where there’s a bit of self preservation knowing any decision against the 6 will get absolutely torn apart in the media whereas others will just be brushed under the rug. The media runs everything…

Does anyone know when the appeal outcome will happen?

We get 10 points back, we're not in a relegation battle but in contention for Europe and will potentially have an extra £20m in prize money for league placing at the end of the season.

Need a decision on this before the January window shuts as it will impact on budget and players that might be persuade to join.

As a club we have become galvanised by this unprecedented punishment and we will never give in. We won't do as we are told and we will not go down to the lower leagues just because the Premier League wants us too. Players and fans alike must now continue to give 100% in every minute of every game for the rest of the season.

Things look precarious right now, but we will stay up.
We are Everton.

Definitely think that's the truth, but can I just add, it's more like fear as well, the ref or var make a mistake against a sly six team and they are absolute pilloried for it, by the media, the managers concerned, Klopp especially and are then almost automatically rebuked and suspended from the prem next games by the authorities. There is definitely a fear factor as the so called "mistake" is repeated continually on tv until we are sick to the back teeth of it.

Definitely think that's the truth, but can I just add, it's more like fear as well, the ref or var make a mistake against a sly six team and they are absolute pilloried for it, by the media, the managers concerned, Klopp especially and are then almost automatically rebuked and suspended from the prem next games by the authorities. There is definitely a fear factor as the so called "mistake" is repeated continually on tv until we are sick to the back teeth of it.

Perhaps the only solution is to increase their pay to a point where they are not in fear of being rebuked?
TBH it’s disgusting the way Klopp et al get away with their constant moaning and chipping away.
I thought it was quite instructive that Dyche was guarded in his comments about the recent penalty incident …. and here was me thinking only captains could approach the ref and yet he was surrounded by 6-7 City players all yelling at him. Should have booked the lot and at best given them a corner