6 + 2 Point Deductions

FC Brexit clearly with their own ambulance chasing vested interest in scamming our club in compensation for being crap over the course of a season and blaming it on us being £19m over three years against a bent system to keep the status quo protected.

In the summer they were being quoted as being close to administration.

Absolute rats of the highest order and deserve to go down with the rest of these small coat tail creatures

Part of me wants them to keep the stinking ten points, we can be bitter about it for years. It's without doubt Galvanised the team, the Fulham game next week isn't being spoken about enough, but I reckon it would be absolutely huge If we made it to a final and showcase that bitterness to the full on the biggest stage.

Captain Seamie accepting the cup and revealing a corrupt t-shirt underneath.

Glorious

Part of me wants them to keep the stinking ten points, we can be bitter about it for years. It's without doubt Galvanised the team, the Fulham game next week isn't being spoken about enough, but I reckon it would be absolutely huge If we made it to a final and showcase that bitterness to the full on the biggest stage.

Captain Seamie accepting the cup and revealing a corrupt t-shirt underneath.

Glorious
I've felt this as well. But if we don't fight it, then there is potentially more to come.

I don't see the Premier League as a bunch of men in suits. They are the Big 6. It's those clubs that decide what's what and they've shafted us.

FC Brexit clearly with their own ambulance chasing vested interest in scamming our club in compensation for being crap over the course of a season and blaming it on us being £19m over three years against a bent system to keep the status quo protected.

Absolute rats of the highest order and deserve to go down with the rest of these small coat tail creatures
I understand the flags and banners as thats already something they had in place prior to this game.

But stopping fans taking in a4 bits of card shows their collusion with the PL

Small Burnley Mutants...pah bet ya they'll be flying sue them banners from the club shop.

I understand the flags and banners as thats already something they had in place prior to this game.

But stopping fans taking in a4 bits of card shows their collusion with the PL

Brought in during November this year, sure it says that, we know the reasoning for that and I will bet it will only be enforced against Everton.
Good luck with that you Ambulance chasing mutants.

We’ve just gotta keep spamming the socials - any post from the PL about any subject on Twitter/X gets a corruption response from me and many others, so anyone clicking the post gets them as well, doesn’t matter what team they follow. They can’t censor that.

Im not on instagram or tik tok but I hope those are similar.

I tried U Tube but it wouldn't let me post but then again that might be because it was early on and I wrote a massive message. Not bothered since.

I mean, they are basically just helping our cause and giving people reason to hate them. Also not sure stirring up the angry side is a good idea in a match you NEED to win.

I mean, they are basically just helping our cause and giving people reason to hate them. Also not sure stirring up the angry side is a good idea in a match you NEED to win.
Issue for the PL is that we’ve had three home games in four, the forest one was early doors and they probably didn’t expect us to make as much noise as we did so a quick way for them to “silence” us is to direct rival clubs to ban our freedom of speech at away grounds.

Absolutely stinks

Everyone should just cut a tiny slither off the top of their cards so it's not A4 size anymore.

Surely if we all put them under the waist band, under a jacket they will not be able to tell

They can't chuck everyone out
Nor frisk everyone on the way in