6 + 2 Point Deductions

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but is it not strange that we haven't got our points back with the appeal?

In other examples of points deductions, following the appeal the points have been reinstated untill the result of the appeal, but in our case this hasn't happened.

It's almost as if they have made their mind up and we arnt getting anything back.
They can't do maths so they're waiting to see if we're still in the relegation zone before making a decision, in the same way they only deducted us 10 points because any fewer and we wouldn't have been in the bottom 3. I'm convinced if it had been pre-season we would have got a 3 point deduction.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but is it not strange that we haven't got our points back with the appeal?

In other examples of points deductions, following the appeal the points have been reinstated untill the result of the appeal, but in our case this hasn't happened.

It's almost as if they have made their mind up and we arnt getting anything back.
Is that the norm? I think Juventus got their points back pending the appeal, but not sure I have heard of any others.

What other examples are there?

….along with welcome political pressure I really think we could do with a PL whistleblower.

Internally, I can see them shredding e-mails and obfuscating the minutes of meetings, I’d love there to be a member of staff who has a gripe against individuals and leaks damning stuff.
Most businesses use Mimecast. Very difficult to delete emails these days…

That is my feeling as well, the PL will say stuff you.

They can't do maths so they're waiting to see if we're still in the relegation zone before making a decision, in the same way they only deducted us 10 points because any fewer and we wouldn't have been in the bottom 3. I'm convinced if it had been pre-season we would have got a 3 point deduction.
I suspect that you are all too correct. It's akin to setting the handicap of horses during a race rather than before it.

As others have said, can't help feel we're being set up to be victims of our own potential success.

Gain enough points to look like we're going to be safe anyway - sorry lads, 10 points stands.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Also, other clubs must be wanting it all done to know where they stand. Whatever the rights and wrongs of it (mainly the latter), its an absolute shambles.

What a mess.

I'm not sure 100% how this system works, but say in a criminal proceeding, if say there is a sentence of imprisonment, the sentence is imposed regardless of appeal, as there is no certainty the appeal will get up. But there has to be grounds to appeal, can't just willy nilly throw an appeal up.

Obviously should the appeal win, the offender is removed from custody forthwith, and then the issue of costs etc are begun.

Theres a few reasons they haven’t put the stolen points back up following the appeal.

The PL genuinely don’t want to gif them back and think we’ve got off lightly.

They are hoping it all blows over, we stop kicking off (never gonna happen) and the other clubs fans keep turning on us, as we’ve seen with United and Notts Forest - the horse punchers will be no different, not that it matters - us versus everyone is how I want it, stick your support up yerarses, but we won’t forget or forgive.

The PL dont want to look any more confused or weak whilst under the scrutiny of the government and the current noise, even though they are looking more confused and weaker by the day.

It’s been one of the worst examples of cack handling and mismanagement from a professional body I can remember - the corrupt PL deserve everything they get thrown at them.

Theres a few reasons they haven’t put the stolen points back up following the appeal.

The PL genuinely don’t want to gif them back and think we’ve got off lightly.

They are hoping it all blows over, we stop kicking off (never gonna happen) and the other clubs fans keep turning on us, as we’ve seen with United and Notts Forest - the horse punchers will be no different, not that it matters - us versus everyone is how I want it, stick your support up yerarses, but we won’t forget or forgive.

The PL dont want to look any more confused or weak whilst under the scrutiny of the government and the current noise, even though they are looking more confused and weaker by the day.

It’s been one of the worst examples of cack handling and mismanagement from a professional body I can remember - the corrupt PL deserve everything they get thrown at them.

So much for the United supporters being with us against the PL. They couldn’t wait to wheel out the usual “feed the scousers” last week. May their demise continue.