6 + 2 Point Deductions

Does anyone know what class of Lawers we used ?
As they have let us down badly, as there is nothing as justice .... It's on the day how you plan your defence, i.e. we had shown our books to the premiership & they ratified them whether they were right or incorrect .....

Or did we just bend over & get clobbered - We are the 3rd team in the premiership to get deducted - Middlesborough 3 points for not turning up for one game - Portsmouth 9 points for going into administration - which is standard in the rule book of the premiership -
We got 10 points for one offence - ridiculously 3 games defeats & a draw
Pinsents I think? Proper firm.

The hearing and decisions were a joke. They need to earn their fee stating the blindingly obvious in the appeal.

"Everton have been lucky to get the points deduction in a season where they're likely to still get well clear".

THE most clueless cliche there's been today.

This team cant do a 40 point season much less a 50 point season.

All the positivity is based on the last few - unrepresentative - winning performances.

We are in the worst trouble we've been in for the last three seasons. This is a far greater existential threat than going into the last 2 games or last game of a season with it still in our hands. It's a way greater threat.

I honestly believe our deduction will be removed or be a suspended deduction, barring further breeches.

I was thinking this myself. I think the wider reaction today may have surprised the PL.

An appeal to a different independent committee may offer a route to course correct this disproportionate punishment.

An appeal is futile.

The only 'positive' is that we know our fate. We've been shafted on the severity of the infringement given its scale.

We're on 4 points and we won't get any of the ten taken away back. We now need 36 points from 26 matches.

Have to appeal it why not 10 is the max we will get so we have to fight, have nothing to loose appeal and perform on the pitch. Big thing is to not let these scumbags off we really need to cause trouble now make sure this dors not go away

Dunno how true this is, but wouldn’t be shocked.

IMG_3492.jpeg

"Everton have been lucky to get the points deduction in a season where they're likely to still get well clear".

THE most clueless cliche there's been today.

This team cant do a 40 point season much less a 50 point season.

All the positivity is based on the last few - unrepresentative - winning performances.

We are in the worst trouble we've been in for the last three seasons. This is a far greater existential threat than going into the last 2 games or last game of a season with it still in our hands. It's a way greater threat.

Shut up Dave.