Pochettino

Seize Pochettino with immediate effect?

• Yes. Top quality manager will have us shooting up the table

• No. I would rather be faithful to Project Lampard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me. Overrated manager and wrong for Everton at this time. Hasn't actually won anything of note as a manager despite coming close. Better than Frank yes, but there are much better options out there for us in our current predicament.

The next manager we need someone who will really dig in and I would question that if he joined us that would be a downward trajectory for him and I would question if he would have the fight needed. Dyche on the other hand has had a year off and will be chomping at the bit for his next job and will have been doing a lot of assessment and will know exactly what he needs to do.

Dyche for me
You would pick Sean Dyche above Poch?

sxv-wtf.gif

He did a stellar job at Spurs, but they ultimately won nothing and even their most ardent fans would probably have to think twice about bringing him back. Champions League final was good, but they put in the most cowardly performance of the last decade when they got there.

Failed with PSG. Even if it is a basket case, fact you can't win the league with Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, or get into the Champions League final is a black mark

He's a good manager and an upgrade over Lampard, but there's lot of baggage and he keeps a very high opinion of himself. Probably waiting for United still.

He did a stellar job at Spurs, but they ultimately won nothing and even their most ardent fans would probably have to think twice about bringing him back. Champions League final was good, but they put in the most cowardly performance of the last decade when they got there.

Failed with PSG. Even if it is a basket case, fact you can't win the league with Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, or get into the Champions League final is a black mark

He's a good manager and an upgrade over Lampard, but there's lot of baggage and he keeps a very high opinion of himself. Probably waiting for United still.
He wont get the United job yet what's he won? He's more of a builder would suit us if he wants it

He did a stellar job at Spurs, but they ultimately won nothing and even their most ardent fans would probably have to think twice about bringing him back

I think he potentially is a glass ceiling manager, one of those managers who will create a good squad, introduce youth and a good way of playing but will ultimately never be an elite manager.

Someone who will do good with a club he is able to build and get into Europe and target the top 4, but probably go no further.

Nothing wrong with that, and probably something we could do with.

Not that am saying sack Frank, I do think that Poch has what frank doesn't tactically.

I think he potentially is a glass ceiling manager, one of those managers who will create a good squad, introduce youth and a good way of playing but will ultimately never be an elite manager.

Someone who will do good with a club he is able to build and get into Europe and target the top 4, but probably go no further.

Nothing wrong with that, and probably something we could do with.

Not that am saying sack Frank, I do think that Poch has what frank doesn't tactically.

Think thats fair

Think thats fair

Dangerous chopping and changing, but for me, if the chance to bring him here was on the table I would personally take it.

We could do with someone like him in place, Frank I like, I admire how he wants to play football - there are just some worrying signs for me in set up, tactics and subs which are concerning with our inability to create.

Status
Not open for further replies.