Please turn it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I presumed as forum supporter you didn’t have ads or something, so hadn’t thought about it

I don’t see ads so I presume I gotta go check it out and fix it
You don't have adds, I used to get adds but they vanished when I became a forum supporter.

i dont have access to change anything when i'm using work computer unfortunately
Same here. I started using my phone only for this reason. The company I consult with at the moment insisted I use one of their laptops. Which is fine but they have all sorts of annoying apps and plug-ins, which I have told them are unnecessary. I am their most senior IT consultant haha!

Aye - I don't remember seeing much even before I were a supporter.

Unlike the dumb arse scrabble game where u get an annoying and noisy ad after every move, which I HAVE to watch for 5 seconds before kicking it off. Seriously advertising is ruining everything.
lol Think I would prefer the adverts to the scrabble TBH

lol Think I would prefer the adverts to the scrabble TBH
Normally enjoyable game on the board with my missus. Since she's been away looking after her mum a lot the last few months we've had a good few games on the only official ap. You either have to tolerate the absurd ad intrusion or pay more than a sky TV subscription to opt out .... for a board game we already own. I detest the theft of time from my life to HAVE to wait for an ad to finish even thought they blatantly affect very, very few people's buying habits.

Reactions: kev
1604101271317.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.