Players Out on Loan 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon's attitude and application is a major issue for fans. Clearly sees himself as a big shot at the club throwing out ridiculous wage demands etc. Simms seems grounded and has taken various loan moves.
Gordon has said he wants to stay. The other shizzz is from his agent. Dont slate the player when its the agent who decides where he plays

I would rather see Michael Keane start up top than our current forwards
Maybe that will do the trick ?, for those old enough to remember, Sheffield Wednesday did this back in the early 90s with Paul Warhurst, he turned into Marco Van Basten for about a year. Think he may have won the league with Blackburn?

Anyways we need a Paul Warhurst Michael Keane like miracle.

Looks a decent championship striker Simms but never going to have an impact at prem level to be honest, probably better than Maupay though
A prolific championship striker is a 10 million player now.
Sometimes players like him just need a bit of a chance and their confidence soars. Can’t see it happening in our team unfortunately as we’re all over the place.

Wonder how much the loan manager James Vaughan was consulted before recalling Simms. My money is on not at all
I was thinking the same. I don’t know the answer but the optimist in me thinks that we’ve had Vaughan watching him the last few matches and he handed a dossier on Simms in to the club and we made our devision based on it. Hopefully I’ll never find out, I hate to have my illusions of our clubs’s competency shattered

André Gomes came on for Lille after 84 minutes at home to Reims with the score at 1-1. The match finished 1-1. He has been starting games recently so not sure why he was on the bench.

I was thinking the same. I don’t know the answer but the optimist in me thinks that we’ve had Vaughan watching him the last few matches and he handed a dossier on Simms in to the club and we made our devision based on it. Hopefully I’ll never find out, I hate to have my illusions of our clubs’s competency shattered
I would have thought Vaughan would be in contact with him every few days and would be his primary contact with the club so would have spoken to him much earlier about this being a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.