Player who can turn a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steam Engine

Player Valuation: £500k
Not a priority, but I'd love to see a player at Everton who has the bit of skill that do a bit of magic in and around the box for those games where the other team just gets 11 men behind the ball.

Even an inconsistent sub would do. Anyone in mind?

Bily, if he plays in the position he is supposed to play in is easily the game changer in our team!

As much as it pains me to say, the Red ****e struck gold with this guy...

suarez-uruguay.png

Either that or get McFadden back!

Not a priority, but I'd love to see a player at Everton who has the bit of skill that do a bit of magic in and around the box for those games where the other team just gets 11 men behind the ball.

Even an inconsistent sub would do. Anyone in mind?
got to be chesire blue ,he turned it on here yesterday

Someone to unlock a defence? Aye we need that as we've dominated possession often and not made it count.

Agreed on Suarez being a cracking player, even if he is a prick.

Speaking of pricks, a Barmby type would give us options although we'd have to sacrifice Cahill for him.

As much as it pains me to say, the Red ****e struck gold with this guy...

suarez-uruguay.png

Either that or get McFadden back!

If i'd said that i'dve been mullered !

This is why i'd like to keep Bily though, just because he's probably the only player we have who can pull a goal out of thin air and change a game. And i have a horrible feeling that we'd sell him and he'd be brilliant elsewhere. Osman also has that quality but as with Bily, the quality isn't there often enough to command a consistant first team spot.

Sell Rodwell and Yobo and get N'Zogbia and a South American striker with a cool name who offers a bit of flair, looks good in the shirt, even if he's gash in his first season. Definitely need to take a leaf out of Wigan's book. Figueroa, Rodallega, Valencia were massive successes.

I strongly beleive Ossie, Arteta and Bily can be game changing players.

But that's not really enough is it. Especially when our Russian is only good when he's 30 yards out with a bit of space to hit one.

Oh and Hibbo will change games... At both ends.

Bily, yes. Love him what a player on his day - not sure what day that is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.