PL Fixtures announcement 2022/23 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

None of this matters. For the league just look at the bank statements for each club, the money available for teams, 5 quality subs and bribes, and put them in that order before finding a different hobby. :coffee:

There was a rumour a few years back I think, where teams make make a couple of requests. Pretty sure it was brought up that Liverpool actually request the 2nd derby game to be at home.
Might be wrong on that, but pretty sure it came up.
I posted a link to an article from November 2013 after we'd had 11 straight years of hosting the first derby. The techie who is part of the fixture team said teams aren't allowed to make such specific requests.

I also heard that it was actually us who requested it, to try and stop people just holding out for half season tickets.

We’ll be away first game, probably to a newly promoted team

Liverpool will have some complete lower mid table trash at home who will guarantee them a good start

City will be away to one of their bogey teams (Spurs, Palace, Southampton) in the hope they drop early points

The Goodison derby will be first

We’ll be away on Boxing Day and New Year’s Day, Liverpool will be at home

We’ll be away final day of the season, Liverpool will be at home

There’ll be loads of home and away double headers like last season and the home double headers at Anfield will be absolute cakewalks whilst we’ll have top 6 teams back to back.

Be amazed and pleasantly surprised if any of the above doesn’t turn out to be the case in this season’s fixtures.
Nostradamus-like

Status
Not open for further replies.