Pitch Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed on social media we've been destroyed for one of them wearing lonsdales, I hereby declare that any evertonian I see wearing wool trabs will be forced to listen to Aldo's commentary on every RS match from now to eternity whilst getting dry bummed by Purple Aki.

I've noticed on social media we've been destroyed for one of them wearing lonsdales, I hereby declare that any evertonian I see wearing wool trabs will be forced to listen to Aldo's commentary on every RS match from now to eternity whilst getting dry bummed by Purple Aki.
I was shopping today and saw some Slazenger polo shirts, sports direct.
£3 a pop.
I thought about buying for a split second.
I'm not proud.

I,ve just ordered Trainers slazengers cos i,ve got the polo shirts 3 for a tenner and some socks that me dad gave me..
Do i qualify?

Was that pass the beginning of Hoof ball?
I can't tell if TGV killed it with a touch or there was backspin on it...great stuff, either way.

No, that pass from the oldstyle No10 in the clip is exactly what we need from the new No10...when we get him...while we're waiting for Del to grow into the role... also, when he beat the man to make space for the pass looks like Roy had that Cryuff thing perfected well before him
The short back lift and stabbing kick=backspin, add a deft touch with the outside of the boot then shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.