Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d quite like to check out a Watford forum from when we bid £40m for Richarlison.

plenty of positive comments about him mixed in with the usual he's not that good anyway type comments.

as he gets closer to moving the comments get more negative as you’d expect.

Last edited:

plenty of positive comments about him mixed in with the usual he's not that good anyway type comments.

as he gets closer to moving the comments get more negative as you’d expect.
I particularly enjoyed “Look man’s a better player, with more potential”

Wonder if this is more advanced than we think and Tom Davies is part of the deal? He looks completely and utterly lost at the moment. Watch him for the goal last night... completely uninterested.

No chance Davies is part of a deal imo - Delph you could argue with him going missing but even then I doubt it.

I've just read through a 12 page post on a Southampton forum, regarding Hojberg, and it wasn't very inspiring. From late 2018, theyve been hoping someone is stupid enough to buy him. They really can't believe the hype surrounding him? In fairness, they're saying he's got a great engine, rarely injured, very passionate and a high level of interceptions.... But, his passing is terrible. Gives it away constantly, poor composure, has one good game in five. They won't miss him much at all and will be easily replaced. They have said Schneiderlin is a much better player too ffs. Making me hope Tottenham win this one

Oh and they seem to think it could be JJK could be part of the player swap deal as they're desperate for a right back

Thread starts positively but gradually gets worse and worse, just like an Everton new signing thread !

Thread starts positively but gradually gets worse and worse, just like an Everton new signing thread !

One thing which stood out for me there was...

One topic that this entire forum is united on is that Hojberg is [Poor language removed]. We can't all be wrong.

Perfect for Everton then.

I can think of one or two that we could spare

Ha yeah i mean it's good for us, but they can't value him at £20m plus a player given they have no leeway.

This just smacks as a great way of spurs getting rid of sissoko though. He's a useless lump who i reckon a team like soton would love to have with spurs being desperate to get rid of his wages.

This is the post I read too, it's a horrible read for the most part.

I don't want him based off this lol

They've literally commented on him stating he doesn't pass forward, and he's very average. Upgrade on Davies, 100%, but hope we have better targets planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.