Votes: 10 8.5%
  • FFS Moyles

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Cheddar/bread/heat

Votes: 17 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing he could ever do or say would change my feelings about him.
Year's of impersonating a footballer made my gut wretch.
And the sight of him with the armband on running out the tunnel as club captain will live with me forever as a painfull reminder as my lowest Everton point.
That man would never have got a game in ANY team I have ever played in.
I read a couple moaning that we should never make Rooney captain , I suggest they cast their minds back about 4 years before making such conclusions.

That man would never have got a game in ANY team I have ever played in
tibsy.gif

I 'kin hope so. They buried him in 2015.

Wow time flies, I thought it was recent.
Nothing he could ever do or say would change my feelings about him.
Year's of impersonating a footballer made my gut wretch.
And the sight of him with the armband on running out the tunnel as club captain will live with me forever as a painfull reminder as my lowest Everton point.
That man would never have got a game in ANY team I have ever played in.
I read a couple moaning that we should never make Rooney captain , I suggest they cast their minds back about 4 years before making such conclusions.

I wouldn't go that far... He was always my preferable option to Hibbert at right-back and I wish he had played there in the FA Cup final when Hibbo got shredded by Malouda. I don't mind Neville, he's just symbolic of the manager he played for. Solid effort, but limited quality, low ambition, really 'kin boring and ended up out staying his welcome.

Wow time flies, I thought it was recent.

I wouldn't go that far... He was always my preferable option to Hibbert at right-back and I wish he had played there in the FA Cup final when Hibbo got shredded by Malouda. I don't mind Neville, he's just symbolic of the manager he played for. Solid effort, but limited quality, low ambition, really 'kin boring and ended up out staying his welcome.
Summarise....he was crap.

Was solid for us, and a good captain when we were a decent side.

Absolute weapon though, called him out on Twitter for saying he thought we were gonna lose 8-0 against the Mancs when we drew 4-4, ended up having a public argument with him about it and got abar 3000 tweets over the next week off all sorta mongs.

Still hate him for that

I miss Neville. We haven't had anyone who can play near as good a though ball since he left

Was solid for us, and a good captain when we were a decent side.

Absolute weapon though, called him out on Twitter for saying he thought we were gonna lose 8-0 against the Mancs when we drew 4-4, ended up having a public argument with him about it and got abar 3000 tweets over the next week off all sorta mongs.

Still hate him for that

Huh, he actually said that? He was part of that team...

Status
Not open for further replies.