Petition: Change "Grand old Team" line

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like it anyway, besides it reminds me of Spurs, which after last night I could do with out.

Instead of "We don't care what the red side say" - how about "We don't care what the world might say". After all, Liverpool are the world now so we're still having a pop, BUT it sounds less like our sole purpose is to exist in their shadow.

Minor gripe overall, but I'm just so sick of this club giving them ammunition. Bad enough the clowns upstairs spent 45m on Sigs when that lot got Salah for less.

I'd also like to see "All Together Now" re-done. Same tune, but with more up-to-date FA Cup soundbites (Lukaku v Chelsea, Jags' winner v Mancs) even if they all ultimately ended in bitter disappointment. Oh and take out "Big Dave's gonna lift it up" - it just underlines how long it's been.

This will get locked or laughed at or something. But I'm sure maybe one or two people might agree?

How’s your petition going? Have you contacted your local mp?

Can we not just scrap the song all together?It sounds awful, never gets sung all the way through and has well and truely had its day.

Instead of "We don't care what the red side say" - how about "We don't care what the world might say". After all, Liverpool are the world now so we're still having a pop, BUT it sounds less like our sole purpose is to exist in their shadow.

Minor gripe overall, but I'm just so sick of this club giving them ammunition. Bad enough the clowns upstairs spent 45m on Sigs when that lot got Salah for less.

I'd also like to see "All Together Now" re-done. Same tune, but with more up-to-date FA Cup soundbites (Lukaku v Chelsea, Jags' winner v Mancs) even if they all ultimately ended in bitter disappointment. Oh and take out "Big Dave's gonna lift it up" - it just underlines how long it's been.

This will get locked or laughed at or something. But I'm sure maybe one or two people might agree?
So why don't you want it changing to "we do care what the red sh1 te say"?

I will avoid the news for one week , but fear it will go on to close season........
I just feel they never won the title and that evens it out a bit, and remind myself their best player last night was the referee......

Status
Not open for further replies.