Peter Kenyon

Kaminiski-Kenyon group

• 👍

• 🤷

• 👎

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does competent mean to you? Not allowing spending?

That feller hasn't been involved in the running of a club for a generation, btw.

For a start, it would be not leaving the club in a position where we are forced to sell a player so we can remain compliant with financial rules.

That's the legacy of this ownership. They ran the club in such a shambolic fashion we now cannot spend. There should be mass resignations from the board over this debacle

For a start, it would be not leaving the club in a position where we are forced to sell a player so we can remain compliant with financial rules.

That's the legacy of this ownership. They ran the club in such a shambolic fashion we now cannot spend. There should be mass resignations from the board over this debacle

This lot will be bad in a different way, that's all.

We need another bidder desperately to avoid this.

I mean, not that I want him here, but I define competent by not allowing the club to financially hamstringing themselves by having 94% of income spent on wages. Allowing people like Walcott, coming to the end of their career, being given a very healthy pension pot.

Maybe, also being able to negotiate commercial deals to our benefit and exploiting undeveloped markets. Putting commercially viable business plans together rather than going to single benefactor to keep feeding the cow
They're here for the stadium and then a sale.

That's it.

We will limp into that stadium. Expect nothing better than that for the next 2/3 years.

Not sure there is anyone out there with more than a passing interest Dave.
Then some people who apparently are their to know these things have got it badly wrong.

There's some way to go on this. All still at the stage of smoke and mirrors.

If these lot are here only to make money, by very nature it means they want us to remain in the PL. also with the potential upcoming changes of tv revenue and individual clubs streaming their own games live, then by nature this requires success on the pitch. If they are so profit savvy, they must be aware of this and be prepared to invest in the team to get that success.
The same goes for any takeover but we need a change from the Mosh method and removal of the current chairman.

They're here for the stadium and then a sale.

That's it.

We will limp into that stadium. Expect nothing better than that for the next 2/3 years.
Yes, I know. I said a couple of days ago that this is a commercial deal for them and nothing more.

However, my response to this thread was regarding your question as to what would define competent. Like I said, not that I want Kenyon here or his consortium, but the points I mentioned are what I expect from any senior officer working the club

true but what’s the point in swapping for owners who don’t have the money?

I don't know of they have or haven't got money mate. But what we need are custodians who understand how to run a business and hiw to turn it into a profit snd successful business/club both on and off the field.

The knobheads currently in charge of doing that are nothing short of being a disgrace and an embarrassment

I’ve said from the start of these talks that these lads aren’t coming in for anything but a successful return on investment and being good businessmen, something Kenwright and his gang of leeches are not. That doesn’t mean pissing money up a wall and also doesn’t mean simply asset stripping, as we have no assets worth anything.
1656676605537.png

I don't know of they have or haven't got money mate. But what we need are custodians who understand how to run a business and hiw to turn it into a profit snd successful business/club both on and off the field.

The knobheads currently in charge of doing that are nothing short of being a disgrace and an embarrassment

deffo mate how we are run is beyond a joke but supposedly one of the backers is dodgy? loan defaults?

we need someone to step in and buy us!

(unless me and you raise more funds)

Status
Not open for further replies.