Perspective

Who are the better fans?

• Match going

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Watch on TV

Votes: 35 49.3%

• Total voters
I only go to GP a few times a season when I get some time off work and I can make it up from Kent.
Regarding perspective, it's a tricky one. You can get very similar opinions sitting in the stands or visiting forums such as this good place.
It gets vastly different after the match in a watering hole or if you venture in the hell hole that is twitter.
What I do struggle with is how to perceive our loving OPs threads.
Are they bait or are they as deep as Greek philosophy?
Only the madman can answer that.

I think going to the match gives you an advantage where you can see the full view of the pitch (in most seats anyway) so when McNeil turns back you can see if he had a better option or not.

I also think you can get a sense of whether we are playing safe in general or not. I get frustrated when I’m sat in my seat usually freezing and I feel like we aren’t taking the game on and almost playing within ourselves. To me it just seems like we have a squad of players who are a bit mentally fragile so they play safe because they don’t want to risk making a mistake.

It’s either that or Dyche tells them 38 draws is better somehow than 10 wins, 8 draws and 20 losses.

Just seen this post on here and made me think. Are opinions and perception different on here between those local who go the games and perhaps those who follow Everton from afar?

I guess it must affect how you view the game what you see and what influences you.
Truely if I had been there last night in my youth - no changes at half-time - off for a pint - It was ale House Football - I am used to the School of Science football - I have been & seen some poor performances, but that was disgraceful in the 1st half .....