Pawson is the ref for West Ham game

….wow, Clattenburg Mk2. Hopefully the crowd let him know their feelings. Were due a pen.
We've been due a pen for a long time, but it still hasn't happened, probably because we don't have players in the opposition penalty area. I can't think of a ref I would want, the standard is poor throughout.

We've been due a pen for a long time, but it still hasn't happened, probably because we don't have players in the opposition penalty area. I can't think of a ref I would want, the standard is poor throughout.

….we get players in the box but we lack quality to exploit good situations in the top third. I noted in open play at City a point where 4 players hit the penalty area but the move broke down on the right flank. We also don’t have players who effectively go past the opposition, drawing tackles in and around the penalty area.

It’s more the lack of quality than anything tactical.

So the guy who couldn’t wait to give young a red, refused to even give Tsimikas a yellow despite constant fouling in the same game, awarded a controversial penalty to pool, refused to give Konate a blatant second yellow when still 0-0, and also decided a perfectly fine challenge by DCL was a red card in the cup despite getting about 20 looks at it (subsequently overturned) gets to ref our game again? Make it make sense.