Patrick Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a loser that fan is. If he’d been (metaphorically) kicked from an earlier age maybe he wouldn’t have grown into an entitled and boorish twit.

Life ban thanks.

A life ban for calling someone a kin muppet ? Yes he was an idiot, yes he over stepped the line, but a life ban for that ? Get a grip. All this is getting blown out of proportion. I'm sure this young lad has learnt his lesson. I'm sure he has already been getting hounded by his mates, family and those that know him for being a pleb.

A bet someone as perfect as you has never done something you regret as a young lad eh ?

if Viera hadn`t over reacted, its a non-event. hysterics and agenda have taken over this now and instead of Viera happily walking through the Everton masses with the occasional `see ya Pat` and hand-shake , some young giddy lad is likened to a maniac with possible murderous intentions. the kid had his say and was moving on until Viera tripped him up. dont get me wrong- i hated the whole pitch invasion, especially the 85th minute one because i know how it works, meaning - we (Everton) are hung out to dry given the slightest opportunity...

A life ban for calling someone a kin muppet ? Yes he was an idiot, yes he over stepped the line, but a life ban for that ? Get a grip. All this is getting blown out of proportion. I'm sure this young lad has learnt his lesson. I'm sure he has already been getting hounded by his mates, family and those that know him for being a pleb.

A bet someone as perfect as you has never done something you regret as a young lad eh ?
Fair call that life ban is probably harsh. Will cop that.

Not sure what things are like in the UK but the culture of disrespect that comes from young people down under is pretty disappointing. King hits in club districts, vandalism everywhere in my suburb etc all stem from a culture of disrespect and entitlement.

I no doubt made mistakes when I was younger, but I certainly paid for them and learned from them.

This is good news

Crystal Palace manager Patrick Vieira will not face police charges following an altercation with a fan at Goodison Park after Merseyside Police said on Monday that no formal complaint was filed.

This is good news

Crystal Palace manager Patrick Vieira will not face police charges following an altercation with a fan at Goodison Park after Merseyside Police said on Monday that no formal complaint was filed.

Good because 1) let’s be honest the kid deserves a kick up the arse for acting like a prize bell and 2) it’s a kick up the arse because someone shoved a phone in his face, goaded him and he reacted as I believe any person with self respect should do.

Letting little gobsh*tes get away with things is part of the problem.

Good because 1) let’s be honest the kid deserves a kick up the arse for acting like a prize bell and 2) it’s a kick up the arse because someone shoved a phone in his face, goaded him and he reacted as I believe any person with self respect should do.

Letting little gobsh*tes get away with things is part of the problem.
Totally, actually i think there was no formal complaint filed because the kid would have to do it, i think, then we would all know who he is.

This is good news

Common sense prevails

This is good news

Good. The whole matter was a storm in a teacup.

Status
Not open for further replies.