Partnership with kick

efcbluearmy

Player Valuation: £750k
I noticed the club streams youth games on kick.com, along with pre-match coverage and press conferences. Call me soft but I find it concerning to associate ourselves with this platform and promote it to young kids and teenagers. I recently saw many posts on reddit about this streaming platform and how they have been doing nothing to moderate their user base and they have multiple creators involved in CP and other serious crimes and have done nothing to stop it. Makes me disgusted to have this company on our sleeves. We already know about their connection to stake but this stuff is genuinely sickening.
I will link a couple posts I saw about whats been happening on this website and hope the club can disassociate from them or at least raise these issues to them. They have serious accusations against people that run kick for encouraging these actions and what some of these clowns have been doing on there.

Everton shouldn’t be associated with kick or stake but they are paying the most money and unfortunately we are forced into a situation where we have to accept their money

I wish we didn’t but there’s no one ready to swoop in and save this club from these evil companies and unfortunately it’s only going to get worse under 777

Everton shouldn’t be associated with kick or stake but they are paying the most money and unfortunately we are forced into a situation where we have to accept their money

I wish we didn’t but there’s no one ready to swoop in and save this club from these evil companies and unfortunately it’s only going to get worse under 777
Yeah I completely get that and appreciate what you're saying. I don't like it but I could live with the stake sponsor but the fact fans have to download kick in order to watch certain content and promote it to young fans is concerning. There is actual child p*** being shown and distributed through kick as was exposed in that one reddit post. Just wish the club would say something or address that the site is not safe for kids at its current state. Kick doesn't moderate their site well at all and had kick staff laughing about some serious crimes happening on their site.
Just want the club to address how this website is not safe for kids.

I used to think about this sort of stuff a lot, but then I realised that being associated to our club is probably damaging enough - and that the self-righteous among us are, in many ways, winning.