• No, I still have complete faith in the owner and the board

Votes: 19 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we're safe.

Easy this.
It's typical Everton fan behaviour to jump ship when on course with an iceberg when you're 100 miles out. I haven't been to Goodison for a few years now but watching games on tv it's totally toxic you can feel the tension and any bad move by a player is pounced on instantly and it's no wonder our home has gone to pot. I know our squad is poor but urge them on through the whole 90 mins. Protesting and singing "you're not fit to where the shirt" in the middle of a relegation battle is suicide.

So you think everyone should just happy clap along and ignore the enormous elephant in the room?

So what happens then when/if we stay where we are currently and we don't climb to safety and are relegated?

Guess we just shrug and walk away because it's too late to do anything at that point?

Nah. I'd rather try and do something before the seemingly inevitable happens.

Easy this.
No.

Again. This is easy.

Inappropriate Language
Another #&£@ poll which doesn’t allow people to express their opinions except by typing them.

Wont be protesting until the people organising them come up with a proper plan rather than just inciting the mob against everyone connected to the club.

Sack the board to you’re not fit to wear the shirt to players cars being attacked as they try to get home.

People can hide behind blaming the club for that but bottom line is you empowered the wrong people to act in the wrong way and now you think it is a good idea to do it all over again.

So my vote is no but not because I support the board but because the protest I got last time is not the protest I was promised and it won’t be what I get next time either.

Giving up our PL status halfway through the season because we're ONE POINT away from safety.

Absolutely laughable.
I'm ashamed.
I hope im wrong.
I know if I am wrong, I probably wouldn't have the brass neck to show my face around these parts again. That's just me though.

I'm ashamed.
I hope im wrong.
I know if I am wrong, I probably wouldn't have the brass neck to show my face around these parts again. That's just me though.
It is the truth though....

WE'RE ONE POINT OFF SAFETY AND THERE'S 57 POINTS TO PLAY FOR.

I'm sorry if that factual statement is an awkward one for the death cult to face up to, but there it is.

Anyone thinking getting Kenwright out is in any way a solution to things is utterly deluded. It's much more just Moshiri who should be targeted, as he is not only holding the reins but came in with no roots in the club at all and happy to take what he gets and walk away. Kenwright might not have helped things, but he certainly cares, and wants to. Unfortunately he holds little real power now.

Even the whole board going would only achieve so much. The whole thing is so rotten and motheaten now that there's blame from top to bottom. There is no quick fix for this mess...

Completely support the right to protest, and there is so much to be really unhappy with. At the same time, it's hard not to feel that what's become an open wound, some bitter anger and words, is, at this point, contributing to the disfunction and so to our relegation. Easy to be clever in hindsight, but if we'd only somehow known to do this at the end of last season. Coulda, woulda, shoulda and all that. Just as long as no one says to me that getting relegated will be a good thing for the club. I can't stand that kind of weirdly rationalized self-mutilation......

Given a hero's welcome at home to the bottom placed team. It couldn't have been an easier set up for the club. The players were well-supported for 90 minutes and ultimately we'll beaten.
The atmosphere inside the ground was poor. Got loud for a few mins after we scored- and that's it. Last season, the heroes welcome was complemented by a raucous atmosphere inside the ground before and during the game. This didn't happen on Saturday.

Win or lose
We’re on the boos

I think give it a couple of home games rest to see if it helps the fragile players and then do another one

The atmosphere inside the ground was poor. Got loud for a few mins after we scored- and that's it. Last season, the heroes welcome was complemented by a raucous atmosphere inside the ground before and during the game. This didn't happen on Saturday.
It's got to be a two way things the fans give there support, the team gives them 100% effort.
You didn't get that most of the game .
Fans are not to blame for this situation at all.
Poor management off the pitch from the manager upwards is.

Status
Not open for further replies.