Parachute payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
55% mate, that means we can currently pay 55% of our wage bill, Sponsors will bail or want money off, plus we still have to find another 300million for Brammers.

If we were a racehorse we would have been shot by now.
Mad that last year I wasn’t even thinking about parachute payments or anything like this. We where close to going down last year. Very close.

This year it feels nailed on. Like southampton going down. The whole of England knows southampton are going down. By Tuesday that will be us.

What happens if nobody takes Iwobi off us for even a million and he’s on 100k a week? Surely this is going to happen with a lot of players
My bet tonight was iwobi first goal and us to win 1 nil win double hoping history would repeat its self FFS maybe am the clown here

So basically we have to get up first time but if we don’t. we have two more goes till we are truly in the mud forever.
Problem is so will southampton and possibly leeds or forest...all of them will have better squad than us especially after we sell the only couple of good players we have and there are a few strong side now in the championship that will put up a fight...

I wrote this detailed explanation and a look how it has impacted previously relegated clubs. Interesting that bar 2 examples over 10 years wages never fall by a greater amount than revenues which means losses widen.

I wrote this detailed explanation and a look how it has impacted previously relegated clubs. Interesting that bar 2 examples over 10 years wages never fall by a greater amount than revenues which means losses widen.
Scary times, thanks for sharing

There is another payment of £300. then a final one of £299. on the assumption they have received the first £301, although there is still 10 days or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.