Oviedo Injury Progress...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder is he still not doing any full impact running? - that's why the padding is used.
It is also used to stimulate and strengthen supporting muscles and tendons in the leg, due to the imbalance created.

I wonder is he still not doing any full impact running? - that's why the padding is used.
It is also used to stimulate and strengthen supporting muscles and tendons in the leg, due to the imbalance created.

Can't say much but with my leg break I've been told post frame I'm not allowed to run for at least 6 weeks because of the increased bone pressure but will be doing some padded work in the build up.

His wife, though...

robert-downey-jr-gifs-04042014-03.gif

In other news, apparently Darron Gibson has been in full training for 3 weeks. Hopefully we can get him fit for City, although it's unlikely he'd be fit enough to start.

I have never wanted a player to make it so much..... Seems like a proper sound bloke who knows how luck he is and works his arse off to be the best he can.... If everyone was like him footballers would actually be respected my everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.