Out of the 14 unseeded teams in Monday's Europa League draw, who do we want to be drawn against?

Out of the 14 unseeded teams in Monday's Europa League draw, who do we want to be drawn against?

• Villareal (Spain)

Votes: 31 6.8%
  • Torino (Italy)

Votes: 17 3.7%
  • Celtic (Scotland)

Votes: 127 27.9%
  • PSV Eindhoven (Holland)

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Seville (Spain)

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Wolfsburg (Germany)

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • BSC Young Boys (Switzerland)

Votes: 30 6.6%
  • Aalborg BK (Denmark)

Votes: 105 23.0%
  • EA Guingamp (France)

Votes: 71 15.6%
  • Trabzonspor AŞ (Turkey)

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Anderlecht (Belgium; CL drop out)

Votes: 11 2.4%
  • Ajax (Holland; CL drop out)

Votes: 31 6.8%
  • Roma (Italy; CL drop out)

Votes: 7 1.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
any of them, got to play somebody half decent sometime so why not now, bring it on, cant be arsed with celtic, let them have there mates the kopites they deserve each other.

What reputation do Torino fans have in terms of hooliganism, violence etc.? As I think getting the team itself would be a pretty good draw for us in terms of getting through to the next round.

I voted sevilla, but only if by the the time the game comes around we are looking more like the boss team we can be, as I expect us to. It´s just a train journey for me. It would be a good challenge, but anywhere near our best and we can beat them both home and away.

Barring that I will take Villarreal please!

Well, we know who the 14 teams are who we could be paired with in Monday's Europa League draw? There are actually 16 unseeded teams, but we can't draw Liverpool or Spurs.

Who does everyone want us to face in the next round?

I wouldn't mind Celtic to be honest. Them or PSV Eindhoven.

Hopefully we can avoid the likes of Roma, Torino & Villareal.

1st leg away on February 19th and 2nd leg home on February 26th is guaranteed as well.

before I go booking flights for the home fixture,100% the second leg is 26th Feb,not paying to go over and see the RS now !!!.
err I'd take Anderlecht or Ajax,how often in your life time will you get to see one of europes famous clubs playing at the old lady,it's what European nights are all about imo

Looking at the respective positions of each of the clubs who are in the major leagues...

Savilla 4th in La Liga
Villareal 6th,
Roma 2nd in Serie A
Torino 17th
PSV 1st in Eredivisie
Ajax 2nd
Guingamp 16th in Ligue 1

Roma and Sevilla are the obvious nightmares!

But we'll get a good team - we always do!

I won't care who we're playing if we can get back to last season's form. What I'm having trouble with is finding out is when the draw takes place.

All I've seen is CL at 12.30 CET. Can someone tell me what day and what time in Liverpool. I can work it out from there and see if it's televised
here in Melbourne.

What reputation do Torino fans have in terms of hooliganism, violence etc.? As I think getting the team itself would be a pretty good draw for us in terms of getting through to the next round.

I don't reckon we would be welcomed by the people of Turin after what those murdering Kopite bells did at Heysel.

I won't care who we're playing if we can get back to last season's form. What I'm having trouble with is finding out is when the draw takes place.

All I've seen is CL at 12.30 CET. Can someone tell me what day and what time in Liverpool. I can work it out from there and see if it's televised
here in Melbourne.

12 noon our time Monday i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.