Votes: 59 17.8%
  • Valencia

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiziro

Player Valuation: £25m
Since there's one for our best, may as well be one for the worst of the lot - and there are definitely quite a few candidates.

Choose up to three.

Jagielka looks finished
Barry is decent for his age but still not good enough
Never seen the point in playing a striker on the wing the way we do with Valencia/Kone
Barkley should be better but at least there's signs of progress
Lennon doesn't do much going forward, think he's chosen for his defensive attributes

The idea that Barry has been one of our worst players for half the season is laughable. He's vulnerable against specific sorts of opposition and needs rest but no one else in our team controls the game like he does, has his passing touch or is capable of his decision making.

It's a bad state to be in but the man has been solidly in the middle of performances. Crap these past few games, but hugely important and positive as well

The idea that Barry has been one of our worst players for half the season is laughable. He's vulnerable against specific sorts of opposition and needs rest but no one else in our team controls the game like he does, has his passing touch or is capable of his decision making.

It's a bad state to be in but the man has been solidly in the middle of performances. Crap these past few games, but hugely important and positive as well
His passing has gone down each season, sadly he's been a lot more wayward this season. He also has more yellows this season than he had all last season. Think his body just isn't up to his brain's level anymore.

Jags, Cleverly and Geri

Jags is a liability at this level now unfortunately. Cleverly tries but isn't good enough even as a squad player and Geri hasn't done enough to force RK to pick him. Although he's not had many games he is a big disappointment because I expected him to shine this year after playing in preseason and the management team working on fitness training.

Yes.....I am sorry I voted for him now.

It is not often I get carried away and run with the herd on here, but on this occasion I seem to have bought into the anti Barry sentiment which has taken root on here lately due to a few poor performances.

I have changed my vote and left his name out, citing only Cleverly and Jags.

Only Jagielka stands out as particularly bad really, which says a lot because they've almost all been useless.

The other votes went to Stekelenburg because while he's had a some good games he's dropped a few clangers. And Funes Mori because Williams, Baines and Coleman have been alright and he's the only other part of a crap defence.

Barry was good early in the season, Bournemouth aside, so for me doesn't deserve a vote. He's gone to bits lately, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.