Our Players Are Supposed to be Prem Level FFS

I get sick of telling my mates and family that we are not prem standard and haven't been for a long time. I think that is why neutrals dislike us so much, we seem to survive on pure chance year after year. Having said that, I think if we do finally drop this year it will be more down to the bean counters than the playing staff.

I’m getting a Tom Clevery vibe from all of them apart from Tarkowski, Pickford and Branthwaite.

They'll all end up sign up to l championship or league one teams and won’t look out of place.

I genuinely don’t see the hype around Onana either. Just because he was youngish and we paid a decent fee means he should be linked to the cartel clubs for a bigger fee?

I get sick of telling my mates and family that we are not prem standard and haven't been for a long time. I think that is why neutrals dislike us so much, we seem to survive on pure chance year after year. Having said that, I think if we do finally drop this year it will be more down to the bean counters than the playing staff.

We’re a turd that won’t flush currently.

They've been grabge for years but at this club everyone likes to keep pretending that the manager is always the one at fault no matter how bloody obvious that he's the least of our problems.

Ignoring the gurning, cornflake toothed goon on the link, suggestions on this podcast of snakes in the squad, usual (unnamed) suspects pointing at the latest in a series of managers as the root of our plight….
Dominic King 16mins in.

Ignoring the gurning, cornflake toothed goon on the link, suggestions on this podcast of snakes in the squad, usual (unnamed) suspects pointing at the latest in a series of managers as the root of our plight….
Dominic King 16mins in.

Who though?
Definitely not Coleman - all of the managers raved about him.
Gomes? Pickford? DCL? Keane?

There genuinely aren't enough players that have constantly featured throughout this terrible era to pin it on a rotten core of players. We've cleared out the crap, and brought in the crap.

Very poor of him not to name names as prompted. Just tabloidy gossip from the Mail.