Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
I don’t know how much it costs to keep us going, but i listened to a pod may have been the echo and you’d think they would know better. But they suggested 777 are paying us 30mil a month. With TV money,
Sponsorship, gate receipts. That’s probably 550mil. Are people trying to tell me it cost over half a billion a year to keep Everton going??? Maybe half that is the final payments for the ground,
Which won’t be there next season, talk of loans getting turned into equity MSP get paid off, we restructure the other loans. I think we’re getting a new kit deal. Maybe we do a naming rights deal. I just think the talk that we need to sell Onana and Branthwaite to just keep the lights is nonsense, but maybe im
Miles off.

I think a lot of the money we’ve borrowed has gone towards the stadium. As I believe that’s what the MSP loan went towards
I don’t know and I don’t pretend to but I do know that when independent auditors say you’re struggling to remain a going concern that things are in a bad way.

They're against him for the same reasons fans are against Dyche. Anti-football.

Why would you want him back?
Moyes plays winning 'anti football' and i was never bored watching moyes everton. I remember towards the end of his time the last 3 or 4 years we would often play some very nice football and win at home in games we were expected to win by big scorelines.

We dont need Howe or Moyes.
We need fresh thinking.
Carsley for me.
I wouldn't parachute him into this mess anyway and ruin his good name. Why should he suffer, he didn't cause one drop of this cavalcade of criminality.
Bringing in good players and nice lads from yesteryear is all very nice and cosy but why put em on that pedestal? The toxicity is total, put Kendall in from his first spell with this lot, he'd have no chance. This situation is the culmination of years of wanton spending with little or no plan and hugely inflated ego's far beyond their managerial talent. Reap what you sew. A quite horrendous conveyor belt of awful signings and then for some career ending injury. Waiting contracts down, massive wages, the rest of the league waiting for their turn to take us to the cleaners. Over and over again. And the smiling jerks responsible for it just rolling with the punches and not altering course.

We keep fighting on, and trying to heal, and trying to move past this. Agent johnson was bad, I foolishly thought it couldn't get any worse than him. I was wrong. Properly wrong.

What is it 1 win in 15 games but guess us fans the problem for wanting more. But well had good times havent we pathetic this fans not to blame for this at all
The fans at home don’t help sorry but it’s true. We get on their backs so easily and panic about every little thing and it transfers to the players. Fans won’t accept them sitting back at home and start getting agitated and scream at them to push forward and the players respond even though it’s not what the tactical plan is. I get it it’s hard to watch and we care too much but the fans reaction doesn’t help them in most games.