Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
We’d absolutely end up with Rooney. He’d still see it as an honour, and his stock is low enough to take it regardless of the mess we are in, the state of the finances, or any pending charges. He’s never getting near his other dream management job.
That would be worse than deciding to extend the contract of Dyche till 2027 now.

Gary O’Neil seems like the way to go. Good job at 2 clubs with limited players and funds
Wolves are in a better situation and perspective for the future than we are now, but I acknowledge him doing a good job in Bournemouth and Wolverhampton. Was surprised they sacked him last season, paid off for both teams overall.

Who’s sacking dyche ,we have an absent owner who’s determined to kill us once and for all by selling us to some absolute cowboys,there isn’t one redeeming feature about this club atm,it’s a stinking pile of manure bereft of any hope
It’s like undergoing surgery and complaining that an appendix doesn’t look great while ignoring the metastatic cancer riddling the heart, lungs, and kidneys.

Lee Carsley for me ideally,yes unproven but anything with this utter mess of a club we have become would be a gamble, pragmatic,knows the club,would hopefully progress the youngsters through the system and have enough nouse to bring in bargains,bosmans,freebies,think Dyche is untouchable at least this season as basically no-one is in command of the good ship Everton🙄

We’d absolutely end up with Rooney. He’d still see it as an honour, and his stock is low enough to take it regardless of the mess we are in, the state of the finances, or any pending charges. He’s never getting near his other dream management job.
I’d hope now that Kenwright is ‘wiv da angels’, that sentiment would not play a part of selecting our next manager.

Hopefully, after this season we will have new owners and all our sanctions behind us.

New Owners,
New season,
New Everton.

The man to build the new Everton as we head towards our New Home.... A Winner

I'd have Marco Silva back. He's doing a great job at Fulham and obviously has more experience now.
Just stop picking useless players and set up to win at home. It ain't that hard. There's enough in the squad to do this.
I'm pretty fearful this season. I'd still back Allardyce to get us mid table.
Dyche seems more and more clueless with his selections and game management.