Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 141 26.6%

• Total voters

Ok, Michel, manager of Girona, who are 2nd in La Liga.

He earns 250k a year in Girona.

He would swim across the channel with his house on his back for 2m a year, we pay Sean Dyche 5m.
That's a miracle-working there. I would love to see him here, but he is linked with some club with way more possibilities right now. And even back-up options for top clubs.

There would be managers on 2-3m to most likely do the same or better job than Dyche, but means we still have to pay him off till 2025, unless some other teams release us to get him in the meantime. Not money that we really have at the moment, as it still would be 6-7m for his staff and him in the summer.

Out of work managers, loads about but it depends on what the club are looking for.....

Hansi Flick 1.87
Antonio Conte 1.98
Julen Lopetegui 1.97
Jose Mourinho 2.06
Laurent Blanc 2.02
Jorge Sampaoli 1.82

Graham Potter
Steve Cooper
Jesse Marsch
Andre Vilas-Boas
Jurgen Klinsmann

That's a miracle-working there. I would love to see him here, but he is linked with some club with way more possibilities right now. And even back-up options for top clubs.

There would be managers on 2-3m to most likely do the same or better job than Dyche, but means we still have to pay him off till 2025, unless some other teams release us to get him in the meantime. Not money that we really have at the moment, as it still would be 6-7m for his staff and him in the summer.
Hey look, I know very little about the boy Michel, I just plucked his name from my bum.

Currently, Dyche is our manager and despite the recent results, I dont think he should be sacked, currently.

That might change in the next few months, but we are still a Premier League club and we can attract a vast amount of Managers.

As for me coming up with a name, I havent got any, I dont pay loads of attention to European Football much these days, I mentioned Michel cos I saw Girona were flying over Xmas. But for now, I suppose, In Dyche we trust, we gotta hope he can go on another little run and allow us all to enjoy the last few games of the season, despite another points deduction hanging over our head.

Hey look, I know very little about the boy Michel, I just plucked his name from my bum.

Currently, Dyche is our manager and despite the recent results, I dont think he should be sacked, currently.

That might change in the next few months, but we are still a Premier League club and we can attract a vast amount of Managers.

As for me coming up with a name, I havent got any, I dont pay loads of attention to European Football much these days, I mentioned Michel cos I saw Girona were flying over Xmas. But for now, I suppose, In Dyche we trust, we gotta hope he can go on another little run and allow us all to enjoy the last few games of the season, despite another points deduction hanging over our head.
Ok, I get you. They were indeed, I cannot talk about all the leagues, but Spain is my domestic league, so I pretty much know what's going on here.

We must go on another run in April with the opponents coming. And if that goes badly, my judgement will also change probably.