Our next manager......

Status
Not open for further replies.
2646.jpg

In the words of Robbie Williams.....she's the one

I really have never taken to Dyche but I will say I think firing him could be colossal mistake. I think a huge issue we have had is staggered hires during upheavel. We hired frank before the internal review was complete. Both Brands and Thelwell came in right after a managerial hire?

I fear a lot with 777 takeover but what I do think is that they will likely restructure the board and likely even Thelwell. Regardless of reputation a clean slate for a Manager might make our job more enticing by being the pole setter under a new regime.

I also think there could be some interesting options in the summer. Have a hunch there will be a fair amount of managerial turnover over the year.

One caveat is Potter. I just think the context and time since the Chelsea job may offer us a decent crack in getting him. Could he prematurely set up a structure and DoF prior to full 777 takeover? Otherwise I could see it go bottoms up quickly w/ again staggered appointments. But that aside, in the longterm we do need a development gaffer with contemporary tactics. This may be a small window of him specifically being attainable for us. Although without the backrooms sorted I would be nervous in how it would play out this season.

Why this thread not locked lines the rest.

Next manager will be worse because the idiots in charge have no clue what to do.

Everton are a massive club and in the biggest league in the world.. Managers want to come it’s just Everton have no clue

Why this thread not locked lines the rest.

Next manager will be worse because the idiots in charge have no clue what to do.

Everton are a massive club and in the biggest league in the world.. Managers want to come it’s just Everton have no clue

i don’t agree not anymore

we are a mess and nobody wants in

I know it’s tongue in cheek, and he is just the new up and coming flavour of the month, but the Ipswich Town manager is doing some good things. Come through the ranks as a Spurs player, and has coached at various levels at Spurs and Man Utd. Seems to be doing well for a new coach

Can anyone actually be bothered with this again. I know we are doing awful but I for one can’t be bothered with this again. Someone else comes in, they highlight players they don’t like, they sell them in January and then bring in their own players who are generally poor. I.e, Rondon and Townsend for Rafael. Can’t be bothered with it. We have to start winning though.

Status
Not open for further replies.