Our History - This saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey66

Player Valuation: £150m
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-never-played-everton-9659307?

Should be an interesting day about our name - the fact that he was a relation to my father in law who always ridiculed me as EFC being a catholic club which is of course totally untrue,as I knew we started out from a Methodist church!
he was a staunch LFC fan and believed the myth that EFC were a Catholic team when My wife did our family tree, and found her Father was a relation to Ken Rogers, he got it touch with Ken only to find his family originated from the Everton area boy did I rib him, and get my own back over years of tease - evidently the Rogers name was so common there! - On about me getting payback for all the time of my marriage off my father in law, thanks to the Family tree and my wife who uncovered this information!
It should be a great day I can't make it because of health reasons, what's our name Everton!

Last edited:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-never-played-everton-9659307?

Should be an interesting day about our name - the fact that he was a relation to my father in law who always ridiculed me as EFC being a catholic club which is of course totally untrue,as I knew we started out from a Methodist church!
he was a staunch LFC fan and believed the myth that EFC were a Catholic team when My wife did our family tree, and found her Father was a relation to Ken Rogers, he got it touch with Ken only to find his family originated from the Everton area boy did I rib him, and get my own back over years of tease - evidently the Rogers name was so common there! - On about me getting payback for all the time of my marriage off my father in law, thanks to the Family tree and my wife who uncovered this information!
It should be a great day I can't make it because of health reasons, what's our name Everton!

Looks like a brilliant day- wish I could be there! Good read that, too!

If any blues fan goes to this any chance of feedback off the day, as Ken Rogers a distinguished journalist has written some book on the Everton area - two tribes etc - It will be a good day as he has held events on the Everton area before - now this is about our name, our club - and our origin of our name in history!

Status
Not open for further replies.