Our best midfield?

Pick the best pair...

• Gana + Onana

• Garner + Onana

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to see what % of our fans know more about football than Dyche.

Our midfield is absolutely rubbish regardless of who plays. The people who harp on like Garner is something special absolutely baffle me, he is bang average. Gueye is well past it but does at least recover the ball still, were we better with him off the pitch in the 2nd half? definitely not. We are crap with him in the team and crap without him.

Taking gana off seemed a good idea at halftime but as it worked out we were terrible 2nd half

The team were losing so not really sure how useful Gana would be once approaching edge of box, he usually attempts ridiculous shots considering he never scores and isn't an incisive passer at all so can't see what he'd have done to break down the mass Luton defence.

I gave him stick in the opening month but Onana has been more involved in last 2-3 games so perhaps this is the time to trust he can do a disciplined job infront of the back 4?

I'd go with Onana-Garner, big question next week is does Doucoure start as ultimately he remains a genuine goal threat and could've scored yesterday despite not playing well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.