2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter disgrace. The club should fight this to the hilt.

I would never defend diving, but the fact is, Niasse was fouled. Dann wasn’t even looking at the ball, his only interest was impeding Niasse. There is absolutely no question of that!

When you consider some of the embarrassing cheating the likes of Suarez or Ashley Young did over the years.

I’m all for stamping out diving, but for the first one to make an example of shouldn’t have been one where there is actually a foul.

Utter disgrace. The club should fight this to the hilt.

I would never defend diving, but the fact is, Niasse was fouled. Dann wasn’t even looking at the ball, his only interest was impeding Niasse. There is absolutely no question of that!

When you consider some of the embarrassing cheating the likes of Suarez or Ashley Young did over the years.

I’m all for stamping out diving, but for the first one to make an example of shouldn’t have been one where there is actually a foul.
Spot on, the intention of Dann could be read in the eyes. No interest in the ball at all.

Jury by Match of the Day. If there is contact at any sort of speed, it is impossible to assess whether that cause him to go over.
Was there contact? - Yes. Was it soft? - yes!
Soft but no simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.