2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched some u23 games to be honest he doesn't looking shocking just very raw. could be useful off the bench and let's face it we have limited options.

[Qremember E="Eggs, post: 5756869, member: 16669"]..the fella is a good athlete in that he's a willing runner, is mobile, pacy, and strong. The problem is when he has to do any of that with a football at his feet. Instinctive rather than a thinker, I doubt he knows what he's doing so the opposition won't have much chance.

His goal against Chelsea U23s is indicative. At worst he'll give the place a buzz if he ever gets on the pitch.[/QUOTE]
I remember seeing Treblecock having one such game on a wet and windy night...Vs somebody in claret?
Yeah he's keen and runs about a lot - but really?
FFW to May

It's not as though we have many options if those we're going with don't get the goals. I see that Dortmund are
looking at Dolberg. It'll be interesting to see how that lad develops.

[Qremember E="Eggs, post: 5756869, member: 16669"]..the fella is a good athlete in that he's a willing runner, is mobile, pacy, and strong. The problem is when he has to do any of that with a football at his feet. Instinctive rather than a thinker, I doubt he knows what he's doing so the opposition won't have much chance.

His goal against Chelsea U23s is indicative. At worst he'll give the place a buzz if he ever gets on the pitch.
I remember seeing Treblecock having one such game on a wet and windy night...Vs somebody in claret?
FFW to May[/QUOTE]

...that's a very decent comparison.

FFW to May

...that's a very decent comparison.[/QUOTE]

So he's got 3 dongs and will score twice in a miraculous cup final turnaround. Sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.