Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be an underlining theme I've seen elsewhere , I'm intrigued by it but haven't seen any real suggestions as to how it happened, why we would participate and if so what we got out if it. It is an odd one. Mind you I and many others thought we'd overpaid by about £10 mill when Lukaku was signed.

...it appears £13m went out of the club, the inference is that it all didn't go to the selling club. The question is where did the residue go.

Prob about 1 million for a player who would score goals in League 1 - guessing really but a team like Bolton, say, who prob have the ambition for promotion, and are in the NW where Oumar is based, might be the type to pick him up.

It's all academic anyway as has been pointed out. I'd like to take a voluntary 90% pay cut - said no one ever since the dawn of time.

lol

It's all looking a bit shady. There was talk of a big exposure after big Sam in respects to top flight managers taking bungs IIRC but it died down with the US Election
All in all I'd probably go with incompetence ahead of any malign intent, tbh - Martinez was completely unravelling around the time of the transfer.

If it is some shady bungmanship than it has to be the most brazen of all time. Just skim 10% off the top of a real player's transfer is the usual method, not this complete fabrication where we pay actual money for Ali Dia II from the Russian league (!). It just looks too flagrantly bent when there are far easier ways of milking the system.

I want Koeman to give him a chance. We let the U23's come up based on their performance in their age group, why not let Niasse have a few games based on his last few performances.

I want Koeman to give him a chance. We let the U23's come up based on their performance in their age group, why not let Niasse have a few games based on his last few performances.

He should but it would be too much of a U Turn, saying that i dont think Ronlad would care what the fans think, was a major error not giving him a squad number in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.