Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Everton fans will back any player no matter what while he's part of the team, that's just what they do. Then when they leave they'll shrug their shoulders and get behind the next lad who pulls on a blue shirt.

Luckily I'm not as blinkered as that and you don't have to wait until he's shipped off with his tail between his legs for a knockdown fee. I can tell you now he's horrific.

Anyone with half a brain can see he is miles off what's required. For the Premier League never mind a club with our aspirations. (If we have any)

Agreed mate he is woeful, worse than Brett Angel and the worst player ever to put a blue jersey on David Smallman, who lasted 12 games

funny you should mention thierry henry

when he joined arsenal he had scored only scored 3 goals in 16 games for juventus. he was also signed for 11 million which back in 1999 raised alot of eyebrows.

he also failed to score in his first 8 games at arsenal

the irony is you insult my intelligence yet you don't even know those facts lol

This guy is nothing like Henry, Naisse doesn't have the basic's, cannot trap a ball, run with a ball, pass a ball and it hasn't got near his head yet either.

Tracks back, yes he did tracked back caught up with the player and then just stood there, this is just sheer embarrassment and an absolute clanger from the Deluded One

Agreed mate he is woeful, worse than Brett Angel and the worst player ever to put a blue jersey on David Smallman, who lasted 12 games

Bit harsh that. He looked a player to me, before injuries ruined him. And it was 21 games he played for us, with 6 goals.

Sorry mate, he always looked lost to me as the game passed him by, can I change that to Geoff Nulty then :)
No dramas mate! We all see the game differently. I have a mate who thinks Gravesen was the greatest midfielder we ever had...

How's the weather up in Cairns today? Piddling down here in Gippsland. Just like being on holiday in North Wales.

This guy is nothing like Henry, Naisse doesn't have the basic's, cannot trap a ball, run with a ball, pass a ball and it hasn't got near his head yet either.

Tracks back, yes he did tracked back caught up with the player and then just stood there, this is just sheer embarrassment and an absolute clanger from the Deluded One

no one is comparing him to henry's ability, the comparison to henry was that it took henry a while before he found his feet at arsenal, henry had more than 150 mins before he found the net at arsenal and arsenal fans were not sure if he was a good signing.

people though henry would be an arsenal flop but he proved everyone wrong in the end

i know you are frustrated and angry but to say niasse doesnt have the basics is just a complete overreaction. Did you not see his link up play with Barkley against Bournemouth, for someone who "cannot pass a ball" he could have had 2-3 assists if Barkley knew how to finish.

for someone who "cannot trap a ball" he certainly can do it a lot better than Lukaku, our top goalscoarer

you could be right, he might be a flop, he might get shipped off somewhere but I don't think you can completely write someone off after only approximately 150 minutes in which he has shown some glimpses of good footballing ability.

Niasse walked into the beginnings of a player revolt, plus a stubborn manager (who i am unsure even wanted him) and then was injured for a bit. Plus he only got to play when the rest of the side had completely shut it down for the season. Hardly anyone could have performed well under those circumstances. That doesn't mean I think he'll be a good signing but for the time being he deserves a pass.

Did he score as many as that?

I honestly thought he never found the net.
Scored a cracker on his debut if memory serves, linked up well with Latchford at the start of his first season before injuries took their toll. Six goals in total according to Wikipedia, so could easily be wrong :)

No dramas mate! We all see the game differently. I have a mate who thinks Gravesen was the greatest midfielder we ever had...

How's the weather up in Cairns today? Piddling down here in Gippsland. Just like being on holiday in North Wales.

About 33 degrees now, but by Thursday morning after the Sunderland game it could get hotter, same old winter :)

i will give him a solid pre-season and the start of the next season before i judge him as a failure.
No offence but it does'nt take three months to settle in to a side to be able to pass a ball to someone on the same side as you.

no one is comparing him to henry's ability, the comparison to henry was that it took henry a while before he found his feet at arsenal, henry had more than 150 mins before he found the net at arsenal and arsenal fans were not sure if he was a good signing.

people though henry would be an arsenal flop but he proved everyone wrong in the end

i know you are frustrated and angry but to say niasse doesnt have the basics is just a complete overreaction. Did you not see his link up play with Barkley against Bournemouth, for someone who "cannot pass a ball" he could have had 2-3 assists if Barkley knew how to finish.

for someone who "cannot trap a ball" he certainly can do it a lot better than Lukaku, our top goalscoarer

you could be right, he might be a flop, he might get shipped off somewhere but I don't think you can completely write someone off after only approximately 150 minutes in which he has shown some glimpses of good footballing ability.

I admire your faith :)

Point one - Never do, live in Australia, where the sun shines 300 days per year, just needs a population transplant

Point 2 - Barkley, second top scorer, is getting ruined by The Deluded One

Point 3 - Lukaku, without is laziness in front of goal we would be down with Villa, nuts statement

Point 4 - Write off, yes you can as Koldrup after 45 minutes, Glen Keeley after 38 minutes

look at his pace in that move, danny simpson can't even get near him, this is a guy who kept up with jesse lingard when he was clean through on goal. Lingard aint a slouch trust me.
An Usain Bolt is quicker than that, an I would'nt want to sign him for £13 mil plus, pace isn't everything

Sell: He has no chance at this point...would take a Vardy like consecutive scoring run to turn the tide against him at this point.

The judgement is in and he is not good enough apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.