2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever scouted him, and gave him his deal and whoever okayed the whole thing. That's who to blame. Niasse took the money and I can't blame him for that - that's most people's main working goal, make as much as he can with the talent he has.

I would never moan either if I had his lack of talent on a delicious wage. Denied multiple loans towards the end just to soak up the money. Hes a pisser and will never be heard of again. Hopefully off to Quatar or China.

He would be getting the same money if he went on loan or stayed here...

If he went on loan, they would be paying or helping. If he stays with our club, we pay and we get nothing in return.

Yes I get that. That is of no consequence to the player though. Saying he stuck around for the money when he would be getting the same amount on loan (regardless of who it is coming from) doesn't make much sense.

Yes I get that. That is of no consequence to the player though. Saying he stuck around for the money when he would be getting the same amount on loan (regardless of who it is coming from) doesn't make much sense.
What im getting at is he had so aspirations. Sit and make the money or go out and play to earn another contract from us or someone else. Hes a turd. Hopefully we he fades into oblivion

Played like most of Our Mar’s
ECF4FEE6-2310-4272-90A0-BBF9D1F6CE87.png

Status
Not open for further replies.