2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will never be seen on english shores again when his contracts up, youd think hed at least leave to get another lucrative contract somewhere else. Felt sorry for the lad initially but thats turned to dislike with him showing that hes here for the wage and nothing else.

Will never be seen on english shores again when his contracts up, youd think hed at least leave to get another lucrative contract somewhere else. Felt sorry for the lad initially but thats turned to dislike with him showing that hes here for the wage and nothing else.

Why should he go to another English just to please us, maybe he wants to return home.

Maybe he’s been offered deals that we’ve rejected. No one knows, the club will spin things to suit them.

He’s professional causes no trouble and is probably desperate to play for us, there is a few people at the club worse than him.

Why should he go to another English just to please us, maybe he wants to return home.

Maybe he’s been offered deals that we’ve rejected. No one knows, the club will spin things to suit them.

He’s professional causes no trouble and is probably desperate to play for us, there is a few people at the club worse than him.
Can be as desperate as he wants, hes not good enough and thats the bottom line of it. If he was hed have been given a proper chance by us so the lad should see sense which clearly isnt happening.

You say the club have rejected offers for him when I highly doubt thats the case, did you actually watch the press conference today? Its quite clear we want rid for as much as we can get.

The attitude of “he professional and causes no trouble” is just accepting mediocrity and is exactly why we are in the position we are in with 5+ mercenaries at the club earning high wages. Doesnt matter if there is worse than him, they all need to be dealt with the same way.

Last edited:
If a club comes in now and offers to pay £5,000 of his and/or Cuco's wages until the summer we should accept. Absolute spongers. I cannot understand how they are even professional footballers. They would struggle in League 2
Thing is if you accept a real low ball off it sets a precedent of weakness, i dunno, we need the deadwood gone though

Status
Not open for further replies.