2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, you just have to...
tumblr_n90ukgbMUa1qcdtheo3_500.gifv

He is not though.
His record tells us that

That hes not a decent goalscorer?

The only time he has not scored goals is at Cardiff when he was played wide. He always has had a goal in him regardless of the level. Some players just have that knack.

I have never really understand why he cant be used by us as a final 15 minutes player for us until we can get someone who is actually a threat.

The only time he has not scored goals is at Cardiff when he was played wide. He always has had a goal in him regardless of the level. Some players just have that knack.

I have never really understand why he cant be used by us as a final 15 minutes player for us until we can get someone who is actually a threat.
In 60 odd games in the league he has scored 12 goals.
If he was any good he would not be playin for our under 23s .
4 managers have judged him to be not good enough. And other managers do not want him

12 in 62 in the Premier League suggests he's not really a decent goalscorer.

12 in 62 in the Premier League suggests he's not really a decent goalscorer.

Most of this playing as a sub, his record elsewhere is also fine and the majority of his premier league time was played out wide in a rubbish side.

I'm not saying he is Pele or anything but its also worth noting that we are not 1970 Brazil either. He will get you a goal if used right. Would be mad to start him but for 10-15 mins when chasing a game then why not? Its not as if anyone else is stepping up to rescue points.

Take any player that gives us a100% at the moment
Sometimes you need sheer effort and determination, as it can get the crowd going and even the players
We desperately need a spark

I thought he had gone. Is Bolassie still here as well? A new team is forming in my mind. Pickford in goal.... oh sorry did not mean to upset the anti Pickford brigade.

Wasn't it the Bournemouth game the last time we came from behind and won ? That was all niasse. I think he's an abomination of a professional football player , but I'd give a lot to hear goodison erupt like that again

Status
Not open for further replies.