2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please recall him,he has been hopeless in the last few games and looks less like scoring with every game yet for some reason our manager who likes work rate more than ability keeps on picking him. Take it from a Cardiff fan he is definately not a premier league player not even a squad player really. If you get any sort of offer for him,and it won't be from us,get rid.

Can you please recall him,he has been hopeless in the last few games and looks less like scoring with every game yet for some reason our manager who likes work rate more than ability keeps on picking him. Take it from a Cardiff fan he is definately not a premier league player not even a squad player really. If you get any sort of offer for him,and it won't be from us,get rid.

Hes a complete comedy striker.

Where does he rank among our worst strikers of the past few decades? Think we've had far worse. At least Niasse has scored a few important goals. Not saying we should keep him though.

He’s not even a footballer mate and yet we paid 13.5 mil for him.

At least you can give him back, console yourself with that.

Don't you bad mouth the Prince. You'll take he's work rate and like it.

correct me if i’m wrong but with VAR coming into effect next season I assume players can no longer “successfully deceive the referee”? Which means Oumar is the only player to ever be handed that punishment. History maker

Seen him at Euston Station by himself after the match in his Cardiff Kit, was on phone so couldn't get a pic unfortunately. He'd have netted the chances DCL had yesterday (if he got ball to his feet).

Don't you bad mouth the Prince. You'll take he's work rate and like it.

The problem with him is there is nothing but work rate he does not score goals,none in 12 games for us,and he does not create goals for anyone else as he is not very aware of other people making runs etc. I can't actually believe he has scored a goal for you but it is said he has. You sure as hell don't get much for 13.5 million these days. My advice is try and unload him on some unsuspecting Turkish club for a couple of million.

I know a guy who works at the Cardiff City stadium and he said there's already a perm transfer in place, the amount is dependent on whether you stay up though, £9m if you do, £5m if you don't, so sadly he may be leading your line next season.

No idea how reliable this guy is though, could be talking tosh

I know a guy who works at the Cardiff City stadium and he said there's already a perm transfer in place, the amount is dependent on whether you stay up though, £9m if you do, £5m if you don't, so sadly he may be leading your line next season.

No idea how reliable this guy is though, could be talking tosh

£5m it is then

Status
Not open for further replies.