2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one who will be arriving back to Finch Farm in July looking to milk more wages out of us and to find a loan move for game time elsewhere.

We are going to have a very big problem on our hands in the summer. This is kicking the can down the road. I think it's far from ideal.

Another one who will be arriving back to Finch Farm in July looking to milk more wages out of us and to find a loan move for game time elsewhere.

We are going to have a very big problem on our hands in the summer. This is kicking the can down the road. I think it's far from ideal.

...to be fair, it’s not the fault of ordinary players that they are on lengthy, mega-bucks contracts. I can fully understand that they are not prepared to take a financial hit.

As much as I have admired his effort and his apparent work ethic, this is really good news as one of our poorest performers is gone for the rest of the season.

Loaned out our best striker to Cardiff. Oh Everton.
tenor.gif

How are they milking us? We gave them the deal and they are struggling to get another. Milking implies they are going out of their way to play crap so they can sit on our bench which is not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.