Operation Keep Everton Away From Wembley - Atkinson to ref City semi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why everyone is panicking, my missus (a red) has just booked a holiday for when the mickey mouse cup is due, bound to get there now!!!!:(:rant::celebrate:

Have to laugh when people think it's proper weird to suspect referees in football are corrupt - like it's absolutely impossible.

My view is that it's actually probable. Boxing refs, for example, are as bent as they can possibly be. I don't see much difference between those and football - and the same excuses apply to those too, when people call them incompetent and whatnot.

They're not; they are corrupt. Incompetence would imply the ref makes the mistakes all the time with no thought as to the teams playing etc. Is it really a coincidence that certain clubs get dodgy decisions and last minute penalties over and over again?
People try to argue for the other side just to argue. We can't say for certain that anybody is or isn't corrupt, but to say corruption doesn't exist in almost every sport is nonsense.

The ball was miles out mate. Miles.

(This is the ref thread yeah? I'll be having my go at the manager in the manager thread don't you worry)
Yeah I totally agree. However what about them three players stood watching - play to the whistle. First thing a player learns. It's what's Sterling did.

Status
Not open for further replies.