Opening Day opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling in my waters that we'll be playing someone good, which is sound by me. Away to Arsenal or something.

Just as long as Lescott doesn't get re-signed by us..... just thinking about that, that FARCE of a match and that Toblerone head vvanker stropping about like the moneygrabbing, Jagielka dependent little beeotch he was just makes me want to hit the JD big time

Away to Arsenal for me as well, difficult game out of the way, hopefully they get as difficult a draw as possible for their CL playoff which would be more a priority for them than 3pts in August against "plucky" Everton

Ive been thinking it would be Burnley,ever since they got promoted,
wonder which team,we have started the season against most on the opening day

United away. reckon they'll be buying a fair few players so will be good to get them out of the way in a winnable game before they all gel.

saints away will be for similar reasons, or a nice early home kick off so we can win and be top of the league!

United away. reckon they'll be buying a fair few players so will be good to get them out of the way in a winnable game before they all gel.

saints away will be for similar reasons, or a nice early home kick off so we can win and be top of the league!
...and if we get a healthy GD (+4), we could be top for a week!

I reckon away to villa, we've played them away early for the past 2 seasons so wouldn't be surprised if we went there 1st. However I would love an easy game to get the confidence going.

Status
Not open for further replies.