One game at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

degsy

Just big enough to make an example of.
Please, no more of this ' top by teatime ' jinxology, do not mention or encourage Mr Murphy, in any way shape or form, to apply his law. ( that goes tripple for Derby Games )
Wait until the last game of the season and then you can look at the league table and see just which position we are actually 4pts clear of with one game to go.

I agree though, and ive been saying it all season. One game at a time, stop looking at the next 6 games and saying "win win draw loose win win - 13 points bollocks" Players/Fans should just focus on winning the next game and then head down and think only of the next game.

most people are only messing when they we're going to win the league, are we ****e again etc. but there is terrible knee-jerking by some that are beings serious. definitely as ever we should be taking one game at a time, doesn't hurt to have a glance at the league every now and then, pointless looking at it when the seasons finished to find out we miss out on europe by 1 goal because we were oblivious to the league table

If we get 4 points from the next two games, QPR and shoite, i'll be enjoying myself quite a lot.
Goes to show for a lot that after stagnating slightly this round (eg not winning) we're still maintaining a high position in the league.

While we were playing at West Brom we had fans just as keenly interested in how bloody Swansea were doing because they were just above us , silly stuff .

Please, no more of this ' top by teatime ' jinxology, do not mention or encourage Mr Murphy, in any way shape or form, to apply his law. ( that goes tripple for Derby Games )
Wait until the last game of the season and then you can look at the league table and see just which position we are actually 4pts clear of with one game to go.

Right. You heard him everyone. No discussing anything until the end of the season. I'll see you all then.

Oh by the way degsy ... we are going to SMASH them in the derby. Guaranteed. Lock it in ... we WILL win the derby.

Champions League is certain as well. The only small question mark is if we'll win the league ... that's about 60/40 right now.

Right. You heard him everyone. No discussing anything until the end of the season. I'll see you all then.

Oh by the way degsy ... we are going to SMASH them in the derby. Guaranteed. Lock it in ... we WILL win the derby.

Champions League is certain as well. The only small question mark is if we'll win the league ... that's about 60/40 right now.

I have never before seen such an aggressively happy post!

I want to believe, but Derby's and the rs's having sold their soul to himself. Except for the odd time, It's been Everton supporter: one stick, ****ty end for the use of since 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.