One for the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slight_Return

Player Valuation: £6m
Any visiting kopites...

May I extend my most heart felt '[Poor language removed] yous' and my best wishes to man ure for the title.

I hate you, and despise you all, and seeing you in agony is oxygen to me.

please all die.

thank you.

I'd almost begun to forget why I despise Liverpool fans until tonight in the pub.

Utter arrogant *insert generic expletive here* the lot of them. I'm not a violent person, but I could've had seriously smacked a few of them after "Stevie G" scored. But thank you Timmy Cahill ;)

As I could not go despite having a place in a r/[Poor language removed] box(I was and still am gutted) I watched it on the tv but for some reason bad weather knackers Setanta up although skys fine:mad: any how I digress once Stevie me scored i was suddenly inundated with smart arse texts from the [Poor language removed] yet when we scored (God bless you Tim) I received one text from my grandson which simply said Timmy has scored and they have all left and gone home,what great fans they have.and I found out later one of them said to my 8 year old grandson what the [Poor language removed] are you laughing at. I will explain it to him when I go round tomorrow to kill the [Poor language removed].48 and he acts like that to be fair another guy grabbed him and threw him out:mad:

As I could not go despite having a place in a r/[Poor language removed] box(I was and still am gutted) I watched it on the tv but for some reason bad weather knackers Setanta up although skys fine:mad: any how I digress once Stevie me scored i was suddenly inundated with smart arse texts from the [Poor language removed] yet when we scored (God bless you Tim) I received one text from my grandson which simply said Timmy has scored and they have all left and gone home,what great fans they have.and I found out later one of them said to my 8 year old grandson what the [Poor language removed] are you laughing at. I will explain it to him when I go round tomorrow to kill the [Poor language removed].48 and he acts like that to be fair another guy grabbed him and threw him out:mad:

What an absolute cuunt!

Why cant they just [Poor language removed] be a man about it, take it on the chin, acknowledge the fact that their manager [Poor language removed] up tactically and that they we're matched on the night?

I know we cant be accused of being saints but at least we take defeat or points dropped on the chin and pull up where we went wrong. Even the [Poor language removed] Waiter never said anything about his team in a bad light in the post match interview because he couldnt take it...and their fans are the same.

There, in a nutshell, is why the [Poor language removed]-flinging, ambulance rocking, riot-inducing bastards may as well be seen as another species to Evertonians. I know there's some dickheads who support this club, it's just that they have them by the thousands. Unbelievable.

disgracefull roy, i hope he stuck 2 fingers in his face and told him about the ringtone. ah, well maybe they picked the wrong kid there, maybe it'll get a radio airing that one.
glad a r/s turned on him as well, it was done to some kids at g.p. as well apparently and it's not on, kids are not fair game in any way whatsoever. i'm not into this kicking folk out for being in the wrong end either, nothing said until they celebrate. i once sat with the lad i know who was on the back of the sun during the neville incident, big dunc scored and came running over, there were loads of us in that corner goin' barmy, stewards were down and everything 'cos some were gettin' a bit aggro, other r/s fecked 'em all off and the stewards as well, even the ones i trampled on to get to the wall from about 4 rows back. some are all gobby then go running to the stewards....at both grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.