On This Day In 1985

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roztitute

Player Valuation: £60m
2cfbou8.jpg

16l0i8m.jpg

fz9211.jpg

We won the Cup Winners Cup... Come on you blue boys let's get back in Europe soon.

i was 8 years old but remember watching the game in my sitting room and purring over my hero kevin sheedy think twas cos he was irish plus he was absolute class great night i was even allowed stay up late lololol!!

i was 8 years old but remember watching the game in my sitting room and purring over my hero kevin sheedy think twas cos he was irish plus he was absolute class great night i was even allowed stay up late lololol!!

Haha I wasn't even alive, just been passed down the stories from my Dad, Uncle, Grandad etc.

bluejock already started this thread about half hour ago lol. good times indeed.

I was 11 and in hospital thats where i watched it.

Nev ain't so slim an athletic these days the guys always gonna be a legendary stopper though

what a game. what a result. what an atmosphere. what a team. Oh how i wish we were boss again!!

Ahh, so that must be why I somehow became an Everton fan despite having no physical connection to the team and being American;

I was born on this exact date, 1985.

2cfbou8.jpg

16l0i8m.jpg

fz9211.jpg

We won the Cup Winners Cup... Come on you blue boys let's get back in Europe soon.

why carnt it be this day 2011 and let get beck to Europe soon get jelivic to get more goals in and get above liverpool next season and be the champions, and win the semi-final and final and be 2013 winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.