Match Thread Olympique Lyonnaise v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am staggered that Savage was praising Everton for that performance was abysmal.

There is no outball, no communication, little energy against a team that seem to be almost toying with the Everton players.

I personally think you should go into every game trying to win but clearly Unsworth is hoping for a draw . What on earth happens if they score? Just two subs now available.

This is the performance of a no confidence team and an out of his depth manager

This is the way to play to get us out of this relegation mess. This is a dress rehearsal for the rest of the season. It's ingenious tactics.
Keep the faith. Sell the lot not playing and bank £100m and we are back on the road again.

Happy to get in without conceding. If we can keep it like this for another 15 or 20 we may get a chance to steal it. Would like to see Vlasic on at some point. Best chance we have of scoring. Has been a threat in every game he has played so far this season. COYB's. Nothing to lose. We are going out as it stands.

So....that's your feeble reason for suggesting that our players don't care about a possible very serious injury to one of their team mates? Get a grip. You compound the disgrace by trying to justify it.
Wow! For a start, I didn't make the original comment. Also, nobody said the players didn't care, what was actually said, was that the Lyon players appeared to care more - this is what the pictures showed. Now if you compare those pictures tonight, to the ones when Coleman broke his leg playing against Wales, he was surrounded by his own team, as well as the opposition - you can see a stark contrast. Are you actually watching this game?

Just for the record - I agree with the original post - the players didn't appear to be as concerned as they should have been. Argue all you like - that is just my opinion. I am not a disgrace, and I am not feeble minded. I am just capable of forming an opinion, one that might be different to yours - it's allowed.

Also - any chance you can stop being so insulting? Isn't really a big ask, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.