Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we sell Lukaku and get Giroud in for a third of that fee, it's simply tremendous business.

I get it, he isn't glamorous because you all know who he is, but the only reason he's available is because Alexis Sanchez is the best player in the league. His movement and aggression is second to none and he has frightening pace.

That doesn't diminish Giroud. Lukaku would not play ahead of Sanchez. Giroud is a class act of a striker and would be comfortably the most talented all-round centre-forward we've had at Goodison for decades, and would be brilliant for us for a good three plus years.

It's a no-brainer signing for me if it is at all possible and I hope we're in for him and pull it off.

Pretty much the opposite mate.

Smells like Marseille I'm sad to tell you.

Sad if true.

Nah cos I've been out all day and once I finally get some internet back my pal has just sent me a thing saying Koeman and Giroud spoke today and he's not wanting to go back to France.

But the source is Foot Mercato in france and the journo behind it has like sub-400 followers and I've never heard of him before.

Thought someone may have had more on here.

If we sell Lukaku and get Giroud in for a third of that fee, it's simply tremendous business.

I get it, he isn't glamorous because you all know who he is, but the only reason he's available is because Alexis Sanchez is the best player in the league. His movement and aggression is second to none and he has frightening pace.

That doesn't diminish Giroud. Lukaku would not play ahead of Sanchez. Giroud is a class act of a striker and would be comfortably the most talented all-round centre-forward we've had at Goodison for decades, and would be brilliant for us for a good three plus years.

It's a no-brainer signing for me if it is at all possible and I hope we're in for him and pull it off.

Did you just say Olivier Giroud wasn't glamorous?!?!?!!!?!!!!!!??!?

vdkon1b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.