Old Everton Pictures

Everton 2 Derby Co. 1 in Aug 1978 at Goodison Park. Mike Pejic brings the ball forwards -

1659439869074.png

Leeds came 2nd in the League, lost a very bad tempered (90% their fault - dirty, dirty leeds) Cup Final.
Yet Revie was manager of the year
(Cowardly Mini-me snide...see pic below) Bremner Player of the Year. (Revie's Snide in Chief was Giles)

View attachment 175735

Do you wanna see me?
Revie was one of the most corrupt and disgusting people to be involved in football. It was a sad day for English football when he got the England managers job.

Revie was one of the most corrupt and disgusting people to be involved in football. It was a sad day for English football when he got the England managers job.
Also Giles was a horrible cowardly little snide who would kick someone in the back legs and run away and someone like Charlton or Hunter would be left to finish off what he started.

Everton 2 Derby Co. 1 in Aug 1978 at Goodison Park. Mike Pejic brings the ball forwards -

View attachment 175766
Remember it well,first home game,midweek,we'd won at Chelsea on the saturday,went one down I think early on,we didn't play great but ground the result out,I recall thinking as a thirteen year old the Park End/Street End looked weird as they'd done away with the semi circles,we then beat Arsenal on the following saturday at Goodison for maximum points from our first three games,happy days!!!

Alan Gilzean celebrates a goal for Spurs against Everton at Goodison Park in the 1971-72 season - in a 1-1 draw for the Blues - I rated this guy seen him a few times at Goodison one game he and Greaves destroyed us -

View attachment 175760
That's got to be the cup tie when they beat us 2-0 a few days before the league game. The league game was played on a midweek afternoon because of power cuts, with a much smaller crowd.