Old Everton Pictures

1658753920039.png

…Tom Davies & Rondon out sprinting the opposition, never thought I’d see the day.
Wasn't Rondon just stood there the whole time goal hanging! 20 stone ageing Venezuelans don't do sprinting.

Apart from the the obvious optical illusion of Rondon in flight overall it was a good eventful game. The early first half was pitiful but the boys got tuned in nearer half time and second half played well. Josh got his game well oiled and slick and a 4-4 result could have been achieved late on with a bit more finesse. A good run out for both Tangerines and Toffees I would suggest.

Thanks for this photo Joey, been after a photo of Glenn in his only (disastrous) Everton appearance for ages. I met my future wife on this day, so while I regularly forget our wedding anniversary, I'm always able to escape the doghouse by quoting the date we first met! I'd just started working abroad and was sickened when I heard the result, and mystified when I learned that Glenn Keeley had been sent off for us - I only knew him as a yard dog playing for Blackburn and had no idea we'd even signed him. :)
I'm not entirely convinced Keeley knew we'd signed him