Old Everton Pictures

Big Georgie Wood. Another keeper from EFCs feeder club on the Fylde coast ;)
Liked a drink or ten did the Scotsman. Once saw him being carried out of the Tangerine club on Bloomfield road opposite the ground after a post match Saturday session. It was quite a regular occurrence. Reckon he'd give Bernie the Bolt a run for his money in a drinking competition lol

Big Georgie Wood. Another keeper from EFCs feeder club on the Fylde coast ;)
Liked a drink or ten did the Scotsman. Once saw him being carried out of the Tangerine club on Bloomfield road opposite the ground after a post match Saturday session. It was quite a regular occurrence. Reckon he'd give Bernie the Bolt a run for his money in a drinking competition lol
Not a bad keeper though. As Everton keepers go. He was ok......imo.

A very long shot but is anyone in a position to confirm my thoughts on this query. I hate adding photos to my collection if I am not sure
QUERY 2 .jpg

Unbeaten until christmas week, then the frozen pitches kicked in and the season disintegrated, remember New Years day at Burnden Park in the snow
Don't actually remember that match...think we lost our unbeaten run to coventry. A few days before christmas. Not sure that we played Bolton on new years day though. Must check that.