Old Everton Pictures

It’s the following season, we had just EFC on our shirt in 77/78
Didn't know that. Thanks.
It's not Gerry Gow jumping then. Which means that the keeper might not be Woods. Maybe. I don't know.

I might have the right keeper. But the wrong match. And wrong opponents.
I give up......

Didn't know that. Thanks.
It's not Gerry Gow jumping then. Which means that the keeper might not be Woods. Maybe. I don't know.

I might have the right keeper. But the wrong match. And wrong opponents.
I give up......

....you’ll find that @Dario Terracotta is generally right, so I imagine he’s solved your puzzle; McDonough, Billy Ashcroft and Middlesborough.

1592637474097.png

Is it me being sentimental or do the kits look so much better in those days. No wicking the sweat away,. No sponsors name. The kits I wore for the school or on a Sunday were the cheapest itchist shirts ever. Were the Everton shirts like that? Never had a kit when I was young. Could you even buy replica kits in the 60s and 70s. Me arl fella worked on the docks and spent all his money on the ale and the bookies so last thing on his mind was to buy me and my brother's a replica kit!

Is it me being sentimental or do the kits look so much better in those days. No wicking the sweat away,. No sponsors name. The kits I wore for the school or on a Sunday were the cheapest itchist shirts ever. Were the Everton shirts like that? Never had a kit when I was young. Could you even buy replica kits in the 60s and 70s. Me arl fella worked on the docks and spent all his money on the ale and the bookies so last thing on his mind was to buy me and my brother's a replica kit!
No replica kits then- you could by a Everton blue and white football shirt in Jack sharps in town for playing in very basic no club logos on it ......

Not sure Duncan wold have got a medal
Left out the team for the second replay at Old Trafford in favour of Jim Pearson.
I can remember standing in he Stretford end shaking my head as the team was announced.
I agree . I Sort of meant that we should have beat them in the first match. But it was awful. A real no show .
Lee and Moyes would have been well matched for not showing up when it really mattered. No imagination. Nothing.